Tuesday, November 30, 2010

2011 Miss Eugene Pro Rodeo Contestants

CHECK BACK FOR UPDATED PHOTOS AND STATEMENTS

Why do you want to become the next MEPR?


 
Jess Stanfill
Whitney Richey
I would be honored to become MEPR so that I could fill the position to lead and set a positive example to children and the community. I love public speaking, traveling, volunteering, and rodeo! To me there's no better way to spend 2011 than graciously representing my favorite rodeo!
I want to be Miss Eugene Pro Rodeo 2011 because I have the knowledge and experience to fulfill the duties expected. I have learned exactly what it takes to represent rodeo as a sport and recognize that I am the image of the rodeo 24 hours a day 7 days a week as long as I reign. I am willing to do whatever it takes to carry out the responsibilities set in front of me. 
 
 
Angela Hurlburt
Jessica Shafer
The reason that I want to be Miss Eugene Pro Rodeo is because I want to represent the Eugene Pro Rodeo and to be a role model to little cowgirls throughout Oregon. I love to work with kids and am very excited for Kids Club. 
I have always had a desire to be around horses, interact with people, and I love rodeo. I consider myself a genuine, respectful person with the foundations of what a true cowgirl should be. With the desire and commitment I have, I hope you will consider me for your 2011 Eugene Pro Rodeo Queen.

Kyra Russell
As a queen you are not just a pretty face with a fancy title that can ride a horse. You are a representative of a rodeo family and its community, someone that children can look up to, helping the fans feel right at home. I want to be that queen that lends the helping hand to those in need by supporting the hard work and dedication of the contestants and stall members of the Eugene Pro Rodeo.
 
 
Meet the Contestants!
Springfield Christmas Parade Entry #63-December 11, 2010
2011 MEPR Tryouts @ OHC-January 8, 2011
2011 MEPR Coronation @ OHC-January 13, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment