Thursday, December 16, 2010

Springfield Christmas Parade

On December 11, the 2011 contestants and I got together for the 58th annual Springfield Christmas Parade. I had a great time getting to meet and talk with all of the girls at once. And we all got soaked together by the rainy weather! The contestants also had no idea that this was one part of their judging process for the competition! We were a little rushed getting ready because I am not used to getting more than one horse decorated in time :)


Thank you to all the girls for showing up on time and helping me represent the rodeo in my hometown! And thank you to their families that helped where they could and on behalf of all of the contestants and myself, thank you to Cody Fulkerson for following us in the parade and being our pooper-scooper and co-judge. And one final thank you to the city of Springfield for providing this opportunity for us to ride.




The next stop for us is the 2011 Miss Eugene Pro Rodeo tryouts on January 8th.

Photo Credit: Brian Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment