Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving Thunder Rough Stock Rodeo

Last night I visited the Thanksgiving Thunder Rough Stock Rodeo at the Benton County Fairgrounds. I had a great time visiting with my queenie friends like Nicole Shrock, Miss NPRA and Karen Hoagland the Benton Co. Fair and Rodeo Queen. She looked fabulous as always carrying our beautiful flag around the arena.
I also go to take my nephew who is 11 months old in the stick horse race. He loved it! I was surprised he gave up his stick horse for another kid. Anyway, I got to see the coronation of the 2011 Benton County Fair and Rodeo Queen, Clara Crocker. I didn't get to really meet the other two that tried out, but I hope to see them in the future :) Congrats Clara! And thanks to Karen for hosting my last rodeo as queen.

No comments:

Post a Comment