Thursday, November 18, 2010

2011 OTHER Rodeo Queen Tryouts

I noticed I am getting a lot of hits on my blog about tryouts for other rodeos. So will try to give some info :)

The Eugene Pro Rodeo tryout packets are due in 4 days, Nov. 22nd.

2011 Benton County Fair and Rodeo-
Queen tryouts are November 27th and the packets deadline is already over. Its not too late to go watch the results at their rodeo that night in Corvallis!

2011 Sweet Home Rodeo-

Sweet Home Rodeo queen tryouts. Ages 16-24, single w/o children, live in adjoining county. Applications due Jan 3rd, mtg Jan12, tryouts Jan 22. Contact Missy Santana at mbmsantana@msn.com or Bambi Wells at bambiwells@yahoo.com.


The 2011 Yoncalla Rodeo-
They informed me that they had no date set yet, but were shooting for tryouts in April. I also heard that they renamed Kayla Weeldreyer as the 2011 Queen, so for info, I would get on facebook and try to get a hold of Kayla.

The Cottage Grove Rodeo also named Jenny Conrad as their 2011 Queen this week.

Congrats Jenny and good luck to the contestants for the 2011 Benton County title, I will be there to cheer everyone on :)

And furthermore, good luck to Ashley Zeigler who is traveling to Las Vegas for the Miss Rodeo America pageant!

No comments:

Post a Comment