Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Strawberry Festival Parade - Lebanon, OR

On Saturday, I headed to Lebanon for the Strawberry Festival and Parade! I was very surprised that so many people came out to watch and it was such a beautiful day, which has been pretty rare lately :)

I had a great time getting ready for my first parade of the season and had a little help from Karen (Benton County Queen) who loaned me a couple zip ties. I was in need of these, mostly because of the incredible flower-pack that Tine Johnson made for me! The pack was huge! But Im sure my pony loved it. We too 2nd in the horse divsion of the parade. The Canby court was there, along with the Cottage Grove court, the Philomath Frolic Queen, the Benton County Queen and the Sweet Home Queen.

I had a great time on the route and even heard a few people say they would be seeing me on the 4th of July! I cant wait and the time is getting close to this year's EPR! This weekend I have my high school graduation and then leaving that night for the Sisters Rodeo. See you there!Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment