Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Super Bulls

Last weekend I made the short trip up to Corvallis to attend the Super Bulls rodeo. I must say I was a little nervous because I hadn't been to the fairgrounds in years and wanted to make sure I knew where to go! I was thankful I left home early though, and I had a good copilot, my friend Lian, to come there with me. We got there with lots of time to spare which made it nice to have plenty of time to get Rulu (my horse) ready. Once the crowd started filling in, the Queens and barrel racers got in the arena quickly to get out of the rain! I got to meet Benton County Fair & Rodeo Queen, Clara Crocker who was very welcoming. It was nice meeting her along with all of the other queens.

 After I was done helping in the arena (and getting very wet from the rainy barrels we had to set up) Jen Conrad (Cottage Grove's queen) and I gathered up some kids for the stick horse race. It was so adorable watching the little kids who could barely walk try to run across the arena with their stick horses. Too cute!! Once all of us were done helping, we took some pictures and wrapped up a fun evening. I had a great time!


Me and the 2011 Cottage Grove Queen, Jenny Conrad








1 comment:

  1. Wow, I really like this lovely ladies wearing on this elegant rodeo sport wear...

    Bryce Rodeo

    ReplyDelete