Saturday, January 8, 2011

2011 Miss Eugene Pro Rodeo Tryouts

2011 Miss Eugene Pro Rodeo- Jessica Shafer
Horsemanship- Jessica Shafer
Appearance/Personality- Jessica Shafer
People's Choice- Jessica Shafer

Congratulations to all of our contestants and their very hard work. They all prepared and it was great seeing their hard work in action. For me, I had a little bit of a hard time since I am friends with all of the contestants except for Jess, but she quickly grew on me and the other judges as well :)

I hope we will see all of our contestants competing next year, or on another court, or even better, they can help me as a volunteer at the rodeo! This will also be my farewell blog post, since as of Thursday at 6pm, I will be handing down my title. Again, congratulations Jessica, and welcome to a very busy and rewarding year!  --Kyra Turner 

The girls doing a queen run all together :)

No comments:

Post a Comment